The terms used in this document mean:
1. Administrator – Marzena Rusiłowicz-Korur, ul. Waszyngtona 38/31, 15-304 Białystok, NIP: 5423072191;
2. Service – online store Lawina available via the Internet from the domain www.lawina.store;
3. Website – the website at www.lawina.store and all its subpages.
4. Pages – Administrator and User.
5. User – a natural person who by registering on the Website in the manner specified in the Regulations, has an active User account.
[Personal data protection]
1. The Administrator is the Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (RODO).
2. Use of the Website requires the User to provide his own personal data.
3. The administrator acquires and processes the following personal data:
- i. first name and last name
- ii. Address for correspondence
- iii. Phone number
- iv. e-mail address
- v. company name
- vi. number nip
- vii. address of doing business
4. Personal data will be processed in order to create and maintain a User’s account and in connection with the implementation of the sales contract through an online store. Personal data will be stored for up to 2 years from the date of deletion of the User’s account or until the day on which all claims between the Administrator and the User expire, depending on which date will be later. The basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract for the benefit of the User.
5. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data in order to provide services through the Website and to enable Users to purchase and provide services through the Website,
6. Personal data will be transmitted only to trusted subcontractors of the Administrator, i.e. IT service providers, companies delivering parcels, an accounting firm, ….
7. Personal data will be processed in an automated way, also in the form of profiling. Profiling will be aimed at enabling the preparation of the best, personalized offer and dedicated advertising.
1. In the event of a change of personal data, the User should update them on the User Profile.
2. The User has the right to request access to his personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to limit their processing. In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to data transfer and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
3. The User has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of data prevents the use of the Website.
5. The Administrator may refuse to delete the User’s personal data if the retention of personal data is necessary due to the obligation imposed on the Administrator by law.
1. The Administrator undertakes to encrypt data transmission in order to secure User’s data stored in the system.
2. Each connection of the User to the Website is encrypted and confidential.
[Technical data protection]
1. The Administrator undertakes to keep a copy of security containing the User’s personal data.
2. The entrusted data is stored on top-class equipment and servers in properly secured information storage centers, which only authorized persons have access to.
3. The Administrator performs activities related to the processing of personal data respecting all legal and technical requirements imposed on him by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. The Website uses two types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
3. On the Website, we use the following types of Cookies:
- a. “Necessary” – they enable the use of services available on the Website, eg used to support user authorization;
- b. “security” – are used to ensure security, eg used to detect fraud in the use of the Website;
- c. “Performance” – they enable gathering information about the manner of using the Website;
- d. “Functional” – they allow to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, eg in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, Website design, etc .;
- e. “Advertising” – they enable providing Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- f. “Integrative” – are related to the services of third parties used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics, tawk.to.
5. In the web browser, you can change the settings for cookies. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
1. According to the practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server (server logs). In connection with the above, we store:
- a. IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website;
- b. the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- c. time to send a response,
- d. name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- e. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- f. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link);
- g. information about the user’s browser.
2. Data collected in log logs, data is used only for the purposes of administering the Website.
3. The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the Website. Information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the Website. Logs can be generated on the basis of log files to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the site.
1. The User may contact the Administrator at any time to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses his personal data.
2. The User may also ask the Administrator to remove his personal data in whole or in a specific part.
3. The administrator can be contacted by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com.